Annie's Massage

hereforgood

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i stopped by and was not impressed with the looks of the girls and for 1500 baht decided to give it a pass.

At the moment I must be hallucinating because BK's last post has a date of 15/09/2005 but this thread was near the top in the nightlife forum and when looking at the forum index it showed BK's last post as 20/10/2005.

Well, I was in BKK around the same time you were and thanks to hereforgood I went to Annie's to see what it was like.

In my previous trips I had mainly focused on Bars but never went to a MP.

I must say I was not disappointed.

The basic price was indeed 1500Bt paid upfront. I wanted a girl recommended by *** but she was not there. Mamasan directed me to several girls according to the desires I had expressed, and I took her second choice though she was pushing for another rather older girl.

This one was in my view fantastic, funny, cute, rather good English, and, most important very hot.

All together that was 2 BJ, plus ass and pussy fingering, plus pussy licking plus full sex (not counting the massages of course).

Nothing of the shabby descriptions and cold water I read in previous thread.

All in all :) a very pleasant experience that I will renew( I tipped her 2000Bt, maybe some of you will find it a lot, but I thought she deserved it for all her activity during 2 hours)

I doubt he would have thought any of us would think 200 too much for a tip, so I think it must have been 2000. I can only hope that he meant he PAID 2000 baht total, emaning the tip was only 500 baht. That's acceptable, if not standard, for Annie's.

• 1 year later...
I have gone to Annies for many, many years.

Annies certainly has a good following on this board and in many ways they are a breath of fresh air as far as treating everyone how everyone used to be treated in Thailand a long time ago.

Having said that the quality of women has gone so far down that I won't be back.

Not so sure about that. I found this website the other day and was blown away with some of the lookers.

Mixed with the customer service mentioned above I think I am changing a few of plans this week.

Archived