Fucking up the Shitta

Nervous_Dog

Nervous_Dog said:

Carlton, I do have atheme for large women, I personally, and I now a few others here have found this as well, have discovered large girls have tighter cunts than skinny grls!

Pool?

ODG

Wasn't it you that said, "I got a small jolly monkey" next time place your monkey in her pussy not her arse and you'll see fat girls have big pussies too!

SkiBum

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good poll! Voted "NO" to all three... The butt isn't something that really matters to me from a fucking stand point...slapping and grabbing it while I'm in other positions is more my thing, however, I do partake sometimes! If you like women to fuck you in the Ass w/ a strap-on or their tongue, fingers and fist- aka anal fisting...how do you respond to question #3? ::

SkiBum

Nervous_Dog said:

Carlton, I do have atheme for large women, I personally, and I now a few others here have found this as well, have discovered large girls have tighter cunts than skinny grls!

Pool?

ODG

Funny you mention that.... "A friend" once told me the same thing....not that I've ever tried one myself.

Only major "messy" problem he complained about, was having to roll them in flour in order to find the wet spot !!! 5555

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

I've always fancied doing it but everytime I've made a move in that direction I've been stopped. That was until two Friday's ago when I took a russian girl home and for the first time there was no problem. I think she actually liked it and as it turned out so did I. So I'll definitely be trying it again.

>I have never done it and never suggested it. Does any girl really like it? How much is it to do it with a BG? <

Some do some don't.

my first time was with falang GF, who suggested it herself, and it made her quite wild. Second time with Ex BG GF, who asked for it.

I have been asked for it on occasion. When a girl offers, I usually accept. Sometimes I ask, and if she says no, no problem. Most times I actually like it better the ordinary way.

Yes, I think maybe more likley to be asked by BG, since it sex is what they sell. E.g. just another service that can bring in Baht.

Archived