Fucking up the Shitta

Nervous_Dog

Given that I have seem to had some rather odd negative degrading comments about having sexual relaitionships with women while they are under going the monthly cycle of uterus cleaning, I thought I'd ask this question that has been nagging me since I was 16.

If your fucking a girlfriend, not a whore, up the shitta (Sorry, Anal Cavity for the sensitive) do you wrap?

OH's comments in the bloody poll got me to thinking that this has perplexed me for a long time.

Now - not everyone likes to fuck someone up the shitta, or be fucked themselves no doubt (As girlfriend once said to me, SURE you can fuck my arse, but me firt ok, I fuck you first, if you let me, you can do me!) (Needless to say I declinedd :( )

Anyway I remember being about 16, and my girlfriend wanted me to do her up the butt. Now we were banging like rabbits, her on the pill - but no way was I going to put my dick up her arse and get shit all over it.

Mind you, she was a real nutcase, she'd try and make me take the pill, reasoning in her blonde anglo petite head that if she had to I should too! Not a real stable girl. Went to a all girls school too!

Now my mind has changed and i don;t use a condom.

SO

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K.Dog, you've done it again...55555

Only last week, I was thinking the board's a little tame at the moment......not for long though...LOL...Dog to the rescue

Before the P.C. Police attack and just to set the record straight, I've never been butt fucked by a ...quote.."meber" of the third gender either....no sir, my bum's a virgin...and I fully plan to keep it that way...

Remember chatting with a BG in Kanchanaburi a couple of years ago. She was really funny, told me the "story of her life".... first time me smoke, me bite hum and man Yermanee get angrit to me.....

first time man France fuck bum me, he tell lie me, tell me mai jeb, but I can not sit down or shit 2 days and make me walk like duck for 2 weeks....

Laugh, I could have cried....you just had to be there.

Well, I guess I have to wait (with baited breath) for the next outlandish, dirty, disgusting Dog Poll........bring it on..

Chock dee Dumsoda :bow: :bow: :bow:

Archived