Ever met a Thai Virgin ?

BuffHello

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some months ago ther was one in Soi Cowboy working as a waitress. I did not beleive it but if I had it would not have changed anything as this is not really my thing.

Some guy paid quite a bit to be the first.

Later on I found myself in her apartment and it was so sad that she had all these pictures of this huge fat guy in a scrapbook. Doubt the guy even would remmber her name but she remembered amazing detail about him.

She is now working as a dancer.

I had a 24 yr old stunner from beer garden. We got to talking and I asked her if she'd ever been o/s before. She had, twice to Germany. She had a b/f from there for two years but he was married, he promised her he'd diviorce his German wife and take her to germany to live. Without a baht coming from him she waited and waited (two years)but could'nt live on the money she earnt working in a beauty parlor while she waited for him to come for her, so she had to go back to work boom sing. She was stunning, 24 y,o, and 10 out of 10, I asked about him, late fiftys. I asked her why such an attractive woman would wait two years for some one who was in his late fiftys and allready married, she answered, because he was her first.

BTW, she was the best boom sing I have ever had - by far.

• 1 month later...

Archived