Apology to Eden Club and board members

thai3

As my first post on this board I would like to say that I visited Eden once early last year with my wife, met Marc and his staff, the service was excellent. It is a pleasure to go somewhere and be sure of what is included and what is not, the staff were both attractive and accommodating.

No it is not a bar to go to for a drinking session, but for sex it is. With regards to beauty, one mans food is anothers poison, and an establishment may not compare to the one girl you passed on the street who you thought should be Miss Universe 2006, but as a whole Eden had attractive girls.

Marc, sorry to read you have been in hospital and are selling, hope the new owner continues the same high standard of service. Good luck in your new ventures.

I expected to be back sooner but will be back in a couple of months and looking forward to visiting again.

ps I have no affiliation with Eden, just one happy visit.

pps can anyone let me know of the LT price at Eden now?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I am new to this board. I am going to visit Bangkok soon for a day (this is my first visit).

I am from India and am travelling from Taipei to India via Bangkok.

I am eager to try out a soapy while I am there at Bangkok. Can any one let me know the massage parlors that offer this and your personal recommendations. From searching the web, I find that many people recommend both Eden as well as Annies. Which one should I choose?

Kindly help.

Regards,

Michael.

• 4 months later...

actually right, on the other hand why blame marc, what gets some people so negatively excited about someone operating a club?,

you didnt like it,take your money back,

you didnt like it and are to shy to take your money back, well then write it off as experience and try something else,

especially in regard to bangkok and thailand its difficult to understand why some guys still have this huge sexual pressure, released as online acid

Archived