what are some good way's to avoid paying a barfine

theshaw66

i'm going back for my second run of thailand and i'm alot wiser from the first time and thanks to the kool answer's from this site....when i was there the first time with a couple of girls i talked them out of the barfine ,by just having them to meet me at my hotel when the bar closed...what are some other way's to avoid the bar fine...i know it sometimes depends on the girl and what she want's....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you want to avoid the barfine? Is it a budget thing. Maybe you should consider using freelancers or some of the Discos. Keep in mind that you may be saving yourself a few hundred baht but at the same time you put the girl in a difficult situation. If the bar gets wind of what she does.....big trouble for her. Beside you'll end up with a "cheap charlie" reputation very quickly.

No problem with the aforementioned recomendations. As for putting her at risk in the bar, worst case is, they will cut her "salary" the 500bhat barfine. in which case, you will hear from her about it...

The bad part is, a lot of the Soi Cowboy girls live in their bars, so if they aren't in at night, it is easy to have them get caught/questioned...

I think you d be better going to the freelancer bars, or the night clubs etc.

Word will get around very quickly amongst Thai girls if they think you are a cheapo.

Maybe your are from Scotland. :D

When I lived in Glasgow, if a scotsman dropped a 50 pence coin , it would hit him on the back of the head. :)

Old Hippie said: As for putting her at risk in the bar, worst case is, they will cut her "salary" the 500bhat barfine.

I actually spent some time with a girl from Carousel some years ago that I met one night. Skipped the bf and she was spotted by another girl from the bar. Mamasan found out and she was never aloud back in the bar...not even to collect salary. She was one of their best girls too.

Old Hippie said:

I don't get the joke... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: But then I am an American, and barely know where Scotland is...

Scots have a reputation for being tight with money OH. If he dropped a coin he would be so scared to lose it that he would be down on the ground before the coin, ie, it hits him on the back of the head.

One more I just remembered, "How do you get 50 pence of a scotsman.?"

With a spanner.

Archived