what are some good way's to avoid paying a barfine

theshaw66

I've never actively avoided paying the bar fine because £7 is such a trifling amount that it's not worth the inconvenience. But I have had plenty of bar girls without paying the bar fine. E.g. from time to time bar girls I barfined one or two days earlier have come knocking on my hotel door late at night (probably after a ST). Also one can just bump into previous barfines or random girls during the day and take them back to the hotel for ST.

I don't think much of excessively tight-fisted guys. If you can't afford the barfine stay at home and wank or pick up a street walker. You even see guys nursing a 40 baht (50 pence!) draught beer until well into the night. Being a cheapie charlie will not win you any friends or respect.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the lassie is ok, pay the Barfine, It is part of her salary.

there are a few ways not to pay a BF

1: give her you Phonenr and tell her to call you after work.

2: Fix a meeting with her after work. ( would work out fine if she is a dayshifter). (tel her to come 2 ur hotel, or meet at a public place like robinson suk or big C pty)

3: Marry her (Life Time Barfine)

- pick m up from the streets after they come back from a ST

- discos

- suk rd

- beach road

- stand with a 1000'er and a flag near the centers, see who will jump to it ...

I remember phoning a girl one night from my hotel in Pattaya. She said she'd call to the hotel after work so I agreed.

However, while waiting I fell asleep. She woke me up at something like 2:45 am from a very deep sleep. I didn't know where I was - let her - she had a shower and by the time she was finished I was asleep again.

My suggestion is don't bother trying to avoid barfine, its not worth it.

Pay up - shag early - go to bed - sleep - wake early - shag again and that way you'll have got your worth from the bar fine.

I realise this is hit and miss, but while waiting for the Friday meeting at Gullivers the best girl I've ever had long timed me (it seemed!) and drove me back to the hotel (never made it to the meeting - thanks guys). Very good at what she did at a very reasonable price of 1000 baht. No bar fine, and spent the bulk of the night with her. Smart girl too - although too smart, that car was obviously sponsored by some Lothario - it never fails to amaze me! You could be shafting some cracker while she's simultaneously reassuring some sucker on the phone that she's really chastely ironing a blouse (fact!).

I realise how painfully easy it would be to fall for her cute looks. For that reason alone I never called her again - although it might be time to indulge myself again now.

theshaw66 said:

...what are some other way's to avoid the bar fine...

Probably the simplest way would be.....just don't go...stay home....

But the bigger issue, that has me somewhat curious, is why the F*** would you want to. It surely couldn't be the cost factor, could it??????

Every situation has "Rules of engagement" and Bar Fines are part of the P4P "game in LOS.

If this is going to be your second visit, it would be much wiser to play by the rules, at least until you have some sort of idea about how things work.

As an aside, do you buy drinks for the girls??? Just curious.

Cheers :beer:

From my perspective as a newcomer in March this year - it was the lady drinks that were killing me costwise - but christ I'm still not complaining, I met a lot of girls that way. Never really worried about paying the barfine either which is about 20 bucks Australian or something like that. I know this is a hotbed political issue with some diehards, but I wonder whether what they are pining for is just fantasy? I almost never barfine anyway, but for me it's not a religious issue, it's 20 bucks and it's treated with that level of seriousness. I'm into quality not quantity, mark the difference.

Of course I try to keep costs down - it's in everyone's interest to do that. But I've been continually amazed at how low the price can go if you bargain with yourself before giving them money (try giving the girl the absolute minimum first and deal with the reaction, and most times they'll be happy).

Doubtful the cost is a factor for most of us, but if I can save that 500-600 baht I'm all for it. Not really worth the risk if you're only there for a short time, but on an extended trip it can add up.

I'm pretty picky about the girls I take. Always thinking there's going better looking girl in the next club I like to barhop around and compare. If I see something I like, I'll give out my mobile number and/or get theirs and ask her to call me later. Doesn't take long to build up a little bg network. There's always a few willing to meet up for some after hours fun.

Archived