what are some good way's to avoid paying a barfine

theshaw66

Simple :

Buy drinks, exchange phone numbers with girls that you develop a rapport with at several bars. Try them later or tell them to call you if they are free. Just don't bank on it and go shopping at freelancers venues as well BG7.

Some girls will definitely not be into it. However, something will work out and you'll avoid some barfines more than you otherwise might. It is just about hedging your bets.

Best,

the_numbers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most obvious and used method remains the old meet me at? after the bar closes. Have done this many, many times. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn?t as someone may BF your girl after you leave or she may get a better offer.

In the good old days you could hit on several girls in the NEP gogos and ask each one to meet you at the Nana disco after closing. If you asked say three, the chances were pretty good that one would show. However, I know of one fellow who did this and ALL three girls showed up which caused him some problems. :o :: :)

Bottom line is if you don?t like paying BF?s best to stick with freelancers.

ST

In conrad it is club 87 as you said it.

Not a good pick up place IMHO.

Too high prices for the same "quality" as everywhere (did not test the quality under the sheets though).

About avoiding the barfine:

I am against that, why?

The nightlife is an economy, if the bars-gogo etc... get closed by their owners due to a shortage of income you will not have anymore the "security" provided by such places and the entertainment.

-> the girls would be freelancers only with sometimes the obvious risks which can occur.

But the best reason:

The girls can have big problems (being heavily fined) if caught doing that as it seems it is the new policy of quite a few bars.

Archived