Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

jjsushi said:

..JJsushi is about having fun and partying baby!!

So you've stopped the "dude" stuff and turned from "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" into...

Austin Powers? :dunno:

Let's face it - JJSushi isn't about fun and partying. He's about posting a lot of ego-promoting shite on Internet boards. As I've said before, if you were out having fun and partying, you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't have time for all this. Or you wouldn't care.

Yet you do. I wonder why? :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS,

First you write :

khunsanuk said:You know very well that I will not tolerate insults on here.
and then you write :
khunsanuk said:BSTaucer, your posts in this thread were out of line and I suggest you back off.
So, how nasty do flames or posts need to be "out of line" before being deleted / moderated, or is it just biased / personel of who gets flamed by whom ?

Just wondering and trying to understand the logic because one gets moderated and deleted, the other gets a warning and his posts still stands...... :dunno:

BB

Hi,

BB, for once, do you think you can just stop whining and bitching and questioning everything the mods and I do?

You are not 'just wondering', you are (once again I might add) trying to cause problems and stir the shit.

This discussion is closed and if I hear any more crap from you on moderation you may very well find yourself banned again for a week or so.

Sanuk!

Archived