Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

I don?t post here as much as I used to and I will admit that I spend more time on a couple of other Thai boards ? but I post very seldom there.

I still prefer the sense of community here, and I like the way KS moderates it ? this is far and away the best moderated of any board in Thailand. However, my ignore list has ballooned recently?.there are a few people on here who are pedantic, and who frankly add little to the board other than cheap shots. There do remain a number of interesting and knowledgeable posters though.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boo,

"A Lot Of Crime In Thailand, Despite all the laws why?"

There's the thread title. In General Thailand discussions forum. You'll easily see which poster he is, as it is the same old tired rant over there as it was here. There are other threads as well that were amusing to see, mostly that some things/people never change. Everyone else is wrong and an asshole because they don't agree. Certain posters have the same mentality, they always come back under other names, or go elsewhere and when the members on their new 'homeboard' finally have enough of the bullshit THEY are the ones that have some sort of problem, not the serial wanker himself, according to the serial wanker at least. Same old song over and over again and again. "The Song Remains the Same".

Reminds me of my Myna bird. He learned his thirty or forty words, noises, and phrases, and repeats them over and over, seemingly not able to learn anything new now. :D

Cent

Khun Sanuk.

Since nobody else has answered I guess I will.

No. People do not go on and on about bannings as they don't have a chance.

Your kindness and generosity to Belgian Boy and others who bring it up again and again is far more than they would get from other boards. They would no longer be posting after perhaps a first warning and week bans would just not happen - any ban would be permanent.

Having balls of imported stainless steel is easy from a keyboard a long way away. When your identity is not so secret people tend to be more polite. At least normal people do.

Within hours of posting that I was very angry some days ago I had an apology by PM and then BuffHello chose to leave the board. Cannot think of more conifmration than that.

You do a better job modertating than any other board I know of. It would be so easy to let this board evolve into a World Sex Guide type board or, even worse, a "I am miserable and want you to be also because I was banned for a week years ago" type board.

You have the balance right and we just have to tolerate the few keyboard warriors who have little or nothing else going in their lives and choose to show that here.

Archived