Should Buffhello Continue to post news stories?

PhilAnders

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have learned much from BuffHello.

I have learned things I would not have other wise known / read / been exposed to.

He is the Drudge of NanPlaza.

The most valuable information this forum has ever provided was dispersed by Sir Slimmy Toad after extensive hands on research.

I agree, but closing this thread is also censorship, so what do you want KS to do?

I voted for the 3rd alternative - too much of suicides and incidents and also irritating that he doesn't post links to the articles, but as a whole a good contribution to the board. Before he started I posted some of these news from the same sources - with links! ::

i post stuff to generate discussion as there is only so much you can talk about regarding thai matters before it gets replicated.

Look at the constant postings on sponsors for example.!

has a topic been ever done to death like sponsors and how much?

And the news section was very quiet before i put some stuff there.

I post news similar to the news section on TV.or the pattaya section on TV but there is no seperate Pattaya section on NP so it all goes in the news section.

And i dont live in a dark bedsit with nothing to do i actually live in a house near Chelsea football stadium worth a shade under 1 million pounds. And i'm not planning on selling up and moving to LOS either.

As the only perfect member of this board, let me just say, I have done the same...done a cut and paste if I thought the story was related to Thailand or South East Asia, and was of interest to some/all here. I usually posted a link, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes it was of interest, sometimes not...

Look, bottom line here is, if you like a poster, then read his stuff, if you don't, then don't...if this guy breaks rules or what ever, then he will fall the way others have until then, he is allowed to post as he sees fit. I will point out, flaming others, or "harrassing" others might be seen as an offense as well.

If we all only posted relevent stimulating stuff, I'd have about 4 posts...instead of the zillion.5 I have...and same for others...so as one who can really walk on water, let me say "...let he who is among us with no bad posts be the first to cast a negative vote..." or something...

Archived