anyone have experience asiafriendfinder.com?

-.-.-

NO! It is a scam/pay service...sign up for the free part, and you will get a few solicitations from hot women...then, you will need a paid account to hook up...it is part of the same as "Adult friend finders, and ALT.com etc...all a scam...er ah, not that I fell for ro it...or anything...

I belong to Adultfriendfinders.com and I find it interesting. You can contact other members, etc. at the entry level but it takes some work to do it. I think how the system works is by putting cookies on your computer.

At first you can not do hardly anything but it appears by the amount of contributions you put forth such as writing articles, giving out advice, you are allowed to contact other members. But there is a limit, I think it is 10 contacts per day which should be okay with most people.

" Personally I have my doubts about sites like this "

I don't know about asiafriendfinder but amigos.com (same network) or yahoo encontros worked really great when I prepared my travels to South America. I assume most of the girls understand that it is for us sex holidays with an option for more, but if you package your desires in a romantic and acceptable way, you can do well on those sites. I met in Brasil dozens and dozens of regular girls this way.

For my next trips to East Europe I "work" on www.luckylovers.net (there's a very practical free on-line talk function) and sentimente.ro. Those sites are loaded with regular girls eager to meet a well-maintained western gentleman with some charm, confidence and cash. The youngest ones can show some initial resistance, but many warm-up quickly. I have currently very harmonious virtual relationships with hot russian, romanian, ukrainian and moldovian beauties, most in the 18/25 yo range, and flirted some of them into submission (many send me daily naughty sms, hot pics on my email, ect). Guaranteed fucks.

Maybe you could try www.asianeuro.com. Or of course msnmatch, icq, ect.

Cheers

I tried the 'gold' .. 4 months .. was bored after 4 weeks & did not extend

but lot'sa fun for a month or so

There are some hot Chinese lasses there ..

& several seemed legit .. wanting to show a westerner the sights of Shanghai / Bejing / Chong Du / Sichuan

my favorite lookers tended to be from Fujian. Fuzhou has some incredable lookers ..

Chong Du girls were the friendliest & usually had good English.

Bejing lasses tended to have the most erotic pics .. amatuer BJ pics.. costumes & posing & heavy make up ..

A large % of 'Chinese pro offers' were in Shanghai.

Show 'you my city' offers from Yunnan / Hainan .. to .. Jilin / Dailin

better lookin' Thai girls in every 7-11 .. average Thai on AFF is about same same as average Nana maid..

none match the Nana parking lot.

+ the 1 or 2 looker Thai are post 30 YO pros .. 100% Thai looker = fees are eventually mentioned

The PP lasses appeared to be a different story .. remote island beauties .. Manila & LAC lasses looked to be hung over BGs with crosses around their necks

some hotties / sweeties from outer islands .. some emailed phone #s .. excellant english ..

probably freelancers, but who cares.

some of the Chinese lasses have 'erotic pics' in their privite photos..

lots of pics of FEET ..

lots of pics of surgical eyes & noses .. profiles & close up profiles ..

bizarre huge eyes & poor choice of boobie shape..

was in contact with several attractive / professional / better English than I .. looking for marriage / visa / blue passport

the bogus Ukranian lasses are incredable ..

some US looker babe scams, mostly for fee internet chat / naked chat sorta stuff

sadly & ultimately on AFF:

if the US / Thai girl is a hottie it's a scam.

Chinese & EU listers appeared different ..

imo most of these sites are scams what else .

i have come across photos of suk road gals on these sites and they claim to be uni educated etc etc good job bla bla bla.

maybe they are looking for a hubby maybe they are stooges to get guys to sign up and spend dosh. thats the whole point of them .they arent running a charity for you to meet the gal of your dreams for zilch

I joined AsiaFF four years ago to pre-arrange hookups with Asian girls when I traveled a lot in the region for work. It worked like a charm. :)

I rarely contacted any Thai girls on AFF as I preferred to either (a) meet GTGs in Bangkok in person or (B) meet bargirls - I was having a lot of sanuk with P4P back then.

It was ironic that a girl sent me a 'wink' - a little AFF gimmick for the shy ones afraid to write I guess. The rest is history as they say. I wrote to the girl, we met for lunch and a movie, and we have been together going on two years now.

Those sites are what you make out of them. Yes, they can be scams, but they can also be gold mines for finding plenty of decent girls - not all looking for a meal ticket. It does take some effort to write, etc. - it's not like strolling into NEP with a wallet full of baht.

To each his own. It worked really well for me, though. ::

Archived