Ever rich inn

Partyguy

i havent stayed, but have checked the rooms out, funnily enough it was a regular of mine who suggested it.(maybe its the same regular)?

anyway the rooms are nice, new, but i found them a bit small, price in comparison to the majestic suites across the road, and for my liking i will stick with the majestic. All in all good location, seems friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried to use there on-line booking system...sucks, would not let me put in a Canadian postal code. Asks for credit card info. before it even acknowledges availability. Then after you push the enter button it says thanks for your booking at "some other hotel" ..

oh well,no confirmation... but I did e-mail the hotel and straightened things out..

• 3 weeks later...

I booked a room with a king bed. via e=mail with no pre-payment necessary... I love the location as you walk out the front door and your on Sukhumvit. right on to my favorite late night street vendor bar "lucy bar".. I paid 1500baht a night, the hotel I believe is only a year or so old ( so all in room amenities arnt worn and torn). The room was very clean and the bathroon above average, shower above average and one of the finest by far I have had in this price range (2 shower heads coming from either direction) Tv, fridge, safe etc. The only draw back is that the rooms are very, very small.Also being so close to Sukhumvit you get a little street noise at night. I am in Chiang mai now and heading back to Bangers tommorow, and had decided to stay at Ever rich one more time, I guess I cant get enough of that location, probably stay there at the end of my trip also after heading south..

Archived