katoey'd

buddha

I've decided to take the plunge...

They look too goddamn tasty, they remind me of the women in the theramaes of Rio, dripping with sex. I find myself visiting the Katoey bars 'just for giggles' a bit too often.

This weekend I am going for it. Any advice?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

josh - there will probably be some wanking, so I guess you are right.

I was hoping that this thread would stay on track. Feel free to post about my wife in the thread devoted to that relationship and/or PM your insults directly.

Otherwise shut the fuck up or stay on topic....thanks in advance

(and to the mod or KS - PLEASE leave this unedited!)

:yay:

Actually cent i am going to try one of each, at the same time.

I don't know how far I will go or what i am going to let happen, try, etc. I guess I am just going to keep an open mind.

I have already selected the two 'girls', negotiated salaries, booked a room, etc.

I waffle between 'calling it off' and 'getting really horny' don't know what will happen...

>I've decided to take the plunge...

Your new wife (or wife to be) will be so proud of you. You are either a wanker or a wind up artist.

-j-

(and to the mod or KS - PLEASE leave this unedited!)

No offence intended!

I think many people have established already what they think about the "in Love" thread! Is it really necessary to make that a thread expanding issue and stalk him down and repeat your point over and over again? There was a statement from KS about possible troll posts, let's leave it with that and move on. It's the nightlife forum which is about SANUK, so let's have fun and leave this negativity to posts where it belongs to!

If he wants to cheat on his wife/girlfriend then this is none of our business. My picture of 100% faithful farang husbands living in Thailand is disturbed anyways!

As I said, no offence, just an attempt to try to get a long with each other.

Archived