Update to the Tunnels of Purgatory

Evel_Penivel

...to massage a Patrick Bateman-esque ego.

I write for my own satisfaction, the entertainment of others and to tease those with an acute sense of political correctness. I'm almost always successful in meeting the third goal.

But to compare me to Patrick Bateman? What did I do to deserve that? I've always seen myself more like Paul Kersey (Charles Bronson's character in the Death Wish movies) or John Wayne as Davey Crockett in The Alamo.

Evel

:devil:

But to compare me to Patrick Bateman? What did I do to deserve that?

Knives and mirrors EP, knives and mirrors.

I write for my own satisfaction, the entertainment of others and to tease those with an acute sense of political correctness. I'm almost always successful in meeting the third goal.

I agree you accomplish the latter. :cussing: I enjoy your literary style but was disappointed the thread was not much more than a repeat of an old report posted here and on barladies.com. You can do better than that I feel.

:xmascheer

• 1 month later...

I have just joined this forum What a great read, and a great insight to soi 7. I normally go there to chill in the afternoons, must say though that I have had a couple of good ones there. One girl there (that I knew from elsewhere some time ago) happened to be there so we renewed old times together, and she did not disappoint. So keep writing please.

In never was a fan of Beer Garden but thanks for the new pic. :up:

I hope with the renovate place, they made also a large renovation with the ladys AND Farangs there

I'm not a big fan of the Beer Garden either but am a big fan on EP! :thumbup:

Great job EP.

I wish you and Fiery Jack would write more.

Archived