Farang Girl at airport...

Old Hippie

...was standing there at the new airport in BKK, typical Berkeley looking chick, with the psuedo Thai/hippie clothes, decent body, and actually clean and fairly nice looking. So we start talking, and she mentions that she "took a tour of all the bars and night life areas..." "...those guys are awful...they way they paw those poor girls, mof of them young enough to be their daughters, most of them are FORCED into it...blah blah..."

"Yes, just awful" I said. She aksed me about my job. "...oh, I'm a reporter, and photographer. I was just up in Korat photographing an old recently discover ruin site for lonely planet, and a side job for National Geographic. The piece should be out soon. I know what you mean about the bars, really disgusting. The problem won't stop until they crack town on all these organized sex tours..."

I continued my bullshit "...I did a report, voluntary for "World watch Woman" a few years back on this...disgusting, makes me ashamed to be a man..."

She comes in with "...wow, that is great! Nice to see a rational thinkina man out there..." "well if I had a daughter, I would want men to respect her, so well, it strarts with me, "the man in the mirror" right?" I Had added, laying it on thicker.

"...yep, you are right." She says. So we bullshit a bit more, I really lay on some heavy crap, and she offers me lunch in Narita airport...SHE PAID! Is sitting 2 desks down from me, no idea who I "really am." Think I'll try to bang her when we get home!

Bullshitting, the master's ability I posses in it is amazing...it is a gift, and at times, a curse...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived