Mangda - leeching of their girlfriends

khunsanuk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maengda is the giant rice water bug and doesn`t really mean parasite, but is a common slang word for pimp.

During mating season the male rice water bug will attach himself on the back of the female one for days. And the female one will be carrying him around. This behaviour has obviously given the inspiration to calling a pimp a Maengda.

It is also the word for horse crab by the way, maengda taley.

• 4 weeks later...
Or do you suppose she's there for fun or because she absolutely needs to have the latest cell phone?

Oh, I'd bet there is more of that than you'd imagine, at least in Bangkok. I know of a few right of the top of my head.

Cheers,

SD

I cant keep s straight face when most bar girls tell me about their lives to be honest.

Lot of sick fathers/mothers out there isnt there?

Yes, there are. Or do you suppose she's there for fun or because she absolutely needs to have the latest cell phone?

Plenty of guys here know better than that...Poverty and sick buffalo are not the only driving forces here.

Additionally, I'll add, I seriously doubt these girls (most of them anyway) really gives a rat's ass about us, like us, respect us, give a shit about us, we are a job to them, nothing more. Of course the product is the illusion, and if you buy into it all, then she has done her job well, and earned her money. Yeah yeah, exceptions apply, of course you'll forget I said that, but who cares...?

By the way, what is so bad about Pimps? to me, they are guys who have their game tight, their bitches in line, and get what they want by living life by their rules...no different than a corporate CEO in my book. One is socially accepted, one is not...

By the way, what is so bad about Pimps? to me, they are guys who have their game tight, their bitches in line, and get what they want by living life by their rules...no different than a corporate CEO in my book. One is socially accepted, one is not...

Huh?!!! WTF??? :confused::crazy::dunno:

Archived