Mangda - leeching of their girlfriends

khunsanuk

Hatuay - again - you started the thread asking about Mia Noi's - switched it to prostitution - and now your using 97 data.

I'm happy to debate with though if your talking prostitution I suspect we're both on same side -

Just pick a topic and stick to it ok?

I'll repeat what I said and you haven't answered yet

<<<<<<>

Well - if you want to talk about prostitution I'd agree with you - Vietnam has it under control - however they also have Mia Noi's as well.

You however wrote

<>

Is it Mia Noi's or Prostitution make your mind up

>>>>

See - I even agree with you Vietnam Vs Thailand for control of prostitution.

I know Mia Noi's are very common across Asia, Sillypore being the most puritan state hence the least.

So - rather than saying insulting things about me being ignorant - why not choose a topic and stick to it.

Is it Mia Noi's or is it Prostitution?

OH - I assume a wife = prostitute too?

For the purpose of definition Mia Noi is minor wife - sometimes a live in person - think old style Morman or rich Muslim. Not a prostitute in the common sense - arguing about that derails the thread and the argument here and I'd like the above poster to make his mind up.

Its also called "transactional sex". Same stuff.

And I think Thailand is more modern than you think. Same scene as other places, same problems. The older guy often goes after someone who he thinks is "fresh", but in time he might get fooled.

How many Mia Nois do you think stay with 1 guy? And how many Thai men who call their affairs "mia noi's" stay with only 1 extra girl?

I think this is just an alibi picked up from old past, when it was accepted.

Its not today, the amount of cut off penises & the operations Thai hospitals have prove it. Its no dream of any Thai girl to be a Mia Noi, its just a fake image by whoremongers who like to call it comething else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is quite simple, she hates whores and Mia Nois. As they exist damned near everywhere (except in my apartment in the East Bay :( ) She hates everything, and everywhere.
Quite uncomfortable discussion, isn't it OH? You read my stats above. So lets turn it around to the usual BS: feminists issue.

And walk around and pretend its all rosy. I can't believe you actually have been in Thailand.

It is quite simple' date=' she hates whores and Mia Nois. As they exist damned near everywhere (except in my apartment in the East Bay :( ) She hates everything, and everywhere. [/quote']Quite uncomfortable discussion, isn't it OH? You read my stats above. So lets turn it around to the usual BS: feminists issue.

And walk around and pretend its all rosy. I can't believe you actually have been in Thailand.

Hatuay,

How much time have you spend in Thailand? What are 10 year old stats good for, can't you find some more update info?

Mia noi's are very accepted in Thailand, wether they are whores or not is indeed a very different discussion, but if it eases your mind, my Thai wife despises them as well, however, she doesn't hate Thailand for it.

Funnily enough, at least one person she used to work work is a mia noi of a rich local guy, a girl that would never go with a Farang and would never work in the sex industry.

You still haven't answered CTO's question btw.

It is quite simple' date=' she hates whores and Mia Nois. As they exist damned near everywhere (except in my apartment in the East Bay :( ) She hates everything, and everywhere. [/quote']Quite uncomfortable discussion, isn't it OH? You read my stats above. So lets turn it around to the usual BS: feminists issue.

Hatuay,

How much time have you spend in Thailand? What are 10 year old stats good for, can't you find some more update info?

Mia noi's are very accepted in Thailand, wether they are whores or not is indeed a very different discussion, but if it eases your mind, my Thai wife despises them as well, however, she doesn't hate Thailand for it.

Funnily enough, at least one person she used to work work is a mia noi of a rich local guy, a girl that would never go with a Farang and would never work in the sex industry.

You still haven't answered CTO's question btw.

Hatuay,

Oh, we are going to play "who has the bigger Thailand dick?" Reminds me of another "expert on all things Thai." In any event, What the fuck is your point? my comment is based on the information provided. Simple as that.

Limbo,

Your wife's friend or coworker, is she well received by the other women around your wife? what is their attitude towards her? are they aware she is a Mia Noi? I am curious how women act towards her if they know.

Regarding Mia Nois, I have recently been informed by a dear friend, who knows better than I in these matters, that my perspective/understanding on Mia Nois is not what others, including Thais have told me.

He tells me a true mia noi is "part of the house." Thais have basically told me a mia noi is a "kept woman" or a "mistress." Though one rule a Thai man living here told me was "never give the mia noi more than you give the wife."

Apparently there is a difference of some sort between girls Thai guys "sponsor/support" and a true mia noi. I know women who receive money and goods from Thai men living here, I help transfer the money/goods to them.

Some of these men refer to these girls as "Niece" others refer to theirs as "Mia Noi." Not sure if there is really a difference or not. But to me, these girls are no different than a whore in a bar. Now if a Mia Noi is something different, something closer to the "house" than I don't get it. I also don't really see the difference.

OH,

The way I understand the tradional Mia Noi, she is/was indeed part of the household.

Nowadays you get a lot of women who are supported by a married Thai man.

Thye girl in question is pretty much equally accepted as anybody else amongst her friends and everybody is fully aware of her 'relationship'.

My wife talks to her and such but doesn't condone what she does.

OH >Some of these men refer to these girls as "Niece" others refer to theirs as "Mia Noi." Not sure if there is really a difference or not. But to me, these girls are no different than a whore in a bar.<

I don't think I agree with that. OK, maybe there's a sliding scale in 'transactional sex', with 'the wife' or 'Mia Leuang' on one extreme (Often also a transaction, e.g she provides sex, care, children and respectability in return for being maintained), and maybe the 'Pattaya Soi 6 many ST clients per day' whore in a bar towards the other end. Then the Mia Noi would be much closer to the wife's end of the scale. IMHO not really the same as the 'whore in the bar'.

Not that I have anything against either. Sometimes, I think I'd quite like a mia noi, would save me from all these visits to Soi 6 types, and maybe be more sociable. But I have accepted the reality of my personality that would get me into deep trouble, someone falling in love and wanting kids and emotional blackmail and very much money and eventually a costly and messy divorce.

So i stick to the BGs.

My whore analogy is based on the "nieces" or "mia nois" (not in the traditional sense of the word) or the Girl friends on the side, basically shaking down the guy for more stuff. Similar to what whores do when they get greedy.

Example...one guy buys his mia noi/gf/niece/whatever a bracelet, so now all the other guys have to do the same, or lose face/have the girl pissed off at them.

In 1-2 cases I know, the girl has NO emotional tie to the guy, other than he just supports her (To me, this is nothing more than her trading her body for goods and cash, a lot different than a wife). When she gets up set or wants something, it is emotional black mail time, and she plays her games, maybe threatens to leave etc, and this forces the guy to give in rather than let her go, because letting her go is a loss of face for him. It implies he cannot support her or satisfy her etc...

Again, this is NOT what people are now explaining a mia noi in the traditional sense is. Rather, it is something different. My guess is, the term "Mia Noi" may be taking on a new meaning, even among some Thais.

I did ask my teacher about this. She said basically, a Mia Noi was different from a guy having more than 1 wife. An example she used was Rama V had 5 "Celestial wives" (Not sure what that means, can anybody explain?) but he also had several mia nois and concubines. So I really now have no clue, as I get tons of different explanations about all this.

Archived