Pedophile suspect Christopher Paul Neil has been arrested in Thailand

samak

"It was very common to hook up with one BG and stay with her the whole time."

So maybe this one BG was the Whore of Asia, not Pattaya? She must've been busy, as I've heard, a lot of soldiers came to Bkk for r'n'r...

Article is by Ed Cropley - he's been in Thailand for quite a while, I think, strange he'd throw tawdry nonsense into a story that hardly needs it. I guess competition is steep to get your version of this story printed, and maybe some Old Whore of Asia perverts and misfits are just what it takes...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< Article is by Ed Cropley - he's been in Thailand for quite a while, I think, strange he'd throw tawdry nonsense into a story that hardly needs it. I guess competition is steep to get your version of this story printed, and maybe some Old Whore of Asia perverts and misfits are just what it takes... >>

Or maybe an editor spiced it up a bit.

Anyone, especially someone who works in a school and visits Thailand on a regular basis, would have to be retarded to make posts about things like this on the internet, ie., publishing pictures or posting about sex with minors.

Sex with children is wrong and the sick and dysfunctional human garbage predator scum who come to Thailand and Cambodia to do this should not brag or post on the internet and deserve everything they get if they do.

In this climate the Thai police are looking for idiots to parade before the international media. I am sure they have a few more sick assholes we will hear about in the future ready to roll out when they need to. Thankfully this year the major predator scum have been Canadian and will be English. The last three years have been American.

Where are the Germans when you need them?

I think Thailand amd thai police are going about this all wrong. They assume that its a good image because he was caught in Thailnd. they are saying look at us, we caught the bad guy so they parade him him in front of the media as their big catch....

They don't understand people unfamilar with thailand will link him as just another sexual pervert goes to thailand image to exploit his trade...

IF I were the thai polce, i would downplay this as much as possible and turn him over to interpol and the first plane out of LOS...

People won't remember his crimes were in vietnam and cambodia as much as pervert is in thailand because it reinforces a stereotype thailand as a sex market for underaged, boys, easy and cheap prostitution or whatever...

This is a bad mark for thailand....

Also, how can the Thai school say he is an introvert who doesn't get along with school admin and other teachers as the reasons he was not hired. Usually one reaches this conclusion if they were hired and worked with him over time....

No one can draw those conclusions from just an interview or two especially the superficial ways Thailand hires teachers....

More than likely he worked somewhere as a teacher in thailand and I bet he got the job w/o too much employment screening or hardship....

CB

He could have been sent out of the country even before the story broke to the press and thus minimize his name with thailand.

Instead the story gets splashed with his capture and photograph with more policemen than soldiers in the south.

Now they want to try him for his behavior here. Forget it. Turned him over to interpol without media coverage until after he was out othe country. That way it would have been one sentence of caught in thailand but already been extradicted to where ever...end of thailand's name/image in the press and the focus would then be on his crimes and canada or vietnam, etc

CB

He could have been sent out of the country even before the story broke to the press and thus minimize his name with thailand.

Instead the story gets splashed with his capture and photograph with more policemen than soldiers in the south.

The fact that it was an Interpol alert you would never have been able to hide the location of his arrest. If the Thai authorities had not released the details of his capture, another country would have which would have looked extremely embarrassing for Thailand.

Archived