Ever Rich Inn - gf?

intl duke

Never stayed there myself but a mate did a little while back and had no problems taking girls back. Majestic suites is very similar but slightly better (so he said) and just a few yards away on the other side of Sukhumvit road.

Simie.

HI ive stayed at both hotels several times. Hard pressed to differentiate between the two. Both have no problems with taking the girls back. The only way to say which one is better might depend on which side of the road you end up on when the night/morning ends(closer walk home).

Hi mate,

This is the hotel I have been staying for the past 1.5 yrs during my vists to Bkk.

A new decent place with the rooms clean and you can get a basic food & breakfast. I am a regular here as I travel a few times in a year. There full most of times and suggest to make reservsations as somtimes I could not get in walk-in and had to spend a night in other hotels.

Ask for the rooms facing the Suk., street, the rates are in the range of 1500 bhat and yes, GF.

BTW I will checking 2morrow and will be there for 4 nights. Pretty good rooms & the toilets are decent and clean.... this is the first thing I check, if it is a not 5 star hotel.

cheers

a mate did a little while back and had no problems taking girls back. Majestic suites is very similar but slightly better (so he said) and just a few yards away on the other side of Sukhumvit road.

Simie.

I did stay in MS... most of the rooms are past the date....... Ever Rich, is new place and the HK is doing a good job, it is small hotel and the owners sit's during the entire day over looking the operations. The clothes shop in front part also belongs to them....

cheers...

I've stayed there a few times...never again.

First, the rooms are 1600 baht and up.

Second, very very noisy, even on the back side of the hotel facing away from Sukumwit...you can hear everything going in rooms below and above you, due to the very wierd construction of the windows with metal base (you have to see it).

And the indian lady that is there most of the time is just a manager, not the owner (and she makes a point of saying she's not the owner).

Also, breakfasts are the worst i've ever seen. The instant coffee is not even nescafe....it's a thai brand that costs about 40 baht for a huge jar (i saw the jar).

The rooms are OK except for the noise though...but way overpriced. Not nearly as good a deal as majestic suites .

Archived