Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

robaus

>>Can you provide a link to a thread where a poster here has said this? Or even implied it?

Or are you just indulging in a bit of hyperbole on what people actually say about Israel?

TH

I'm on a very erratic wi-fi connection at the moment and the thread I'm referring too was very long (14 pages?).

If I can get to a netcafe later I will give you more information.

The January 2009 thread was "Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb"

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/530946/fromsearch/1/tp/1/

Here are a couple of examples for starters:

Bangkoktraveler Said:Israel just shelled a UN Headquarters in Gaza. So we probably are going to have another USS Liberty coverup.

Rogueyam: Bullshit. Hamas uses U.N. facilities, vehicles, and other resources for terrorism.

Another example was you yourself, TH, seemed to be defending Israeli actions by disputing the fact that conditions in Gaza were as bad as those in thw Warsaw Ghetto.

to quote you "Conditions in Gaza today are nothing like what the jews went through in Warsaw".

412 Palestinian children were killed by Israelis in Gaza in 2 weeks. My OP above reveals how some of that happened. and was swept under the carpet by israel's very slick control of the media, and Fox News dittoheads.

You seem to want to continue to deny that Israelis committed war crimes in Gaza by accusing me of hyperbole.

:beer:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go again. You jump from me questioning the accuracy of your statement (and the fact you would even make the comparison) on condition in Gaza to having that mean I am defending Israeli actions. Where did I defend their actions? You do it again when you say accusing you of hyperbole is denying that Israelis committed war crimes in Gaza. They have admitted civilians were killed and some could have been avoided, how could I deny they did it, when some Israelis arenâ??t even denying it?

I have never seen anyone here say Israel has not made some bad decisions or done some terrible things in retaliation against the Palestinians and supports them blindly. Well, maybe there was one, but once the election was over he disappeared. Donâ??t send me a link, give me a direct quote from someone where they said â??Isreali can do no wrong and is justified is in doing everything they doâ?Â. Guess what, you wonâ??t find it because no has said it.

But your position seems to be that anyone that criticizes them is defending Israel. That is just not true and that is why agruements about this with you are pointless.

Bye,

:mooning:

TH

You're playing with semantics, TH.

You have twisted my general comment about previous posts <> into seeking a direct speech quote â??Israelis can do no wrong and is justified is in doing everything they doâ?Â. Those are your speech marks NOT mine!

>>Donâ??t send me a link... you say

... you asked for a link! I provided it..

...you asked for a quote . I gave you two.

It's quite easy to deconstruct your writing and see where you're coming from.

You are disingenuously amazed that I would even suggest a comparison between Warsaw Ghetto and Gaza where over 1400 mainly civilians were killed by Israelis in 2 weeks. Why do you object to the comparison? Is the massace of 412 children somehow trivial in your mind?

You water down your criticism of Israel with euphemisms ...made some "bad decisions"...."in retaliation"... "some could be avoided"

>>Where did I defend their actions? TH says.

... ahh so you don't defend Israeli actions ... good! We are agreed then: by the admission of their own soldiers and Thaihome - the Israelis committed war crimes in Gaza.

I thought there for a brief moment that you may have been a Gazan holocaust denyer!

:beer:

Damn, you must be a really heavy antisemetic bigot to write all the garbage that you do here, as well as in the previous thread.

Why dont you stick to whoring in Pattaya ?

No one - I repeat no one - in Israel has ever admitted to war crimes in Gaza ( except Hamas of course ).

All the newspapers have printed are "allegations", no proof, no locations, no names.

Hence the news that the IDF will start investigations, whih is the correct course of action in a democracy. You have already judged and convinced a whole country based on allegations.

Nice objectivity !

But you just have to glorify in twisting facts as even the title of your thread here shows.

As for the massacres and holocaust, more garbage from you. :barf:

BB

Guest lazyphil

do you know what pisses me off?....the islamic #brotherhood' in luton or wherever going on about muslim oppression by infidels around the world......they sgould look within their own ranks in nigeria, indo, phillipines, dafur, thailand etc etc etc.......they have got the victim mentality down to a fine art nearly as much as scousers have!!

Damn, you must be a really heavy antisemetic bigot to write all the garbage that you do here, as well as in the previous thread.

Why dont you stick to whoring in Pattaya ?

No one - I repeat no one - in Israel has ever admitted to war crimes in Gaza ( except Hamas of course ).

All the newspapers have printed are "allegations", no proof, no locations, no names.

Hence the news that the IDF will start investigations, whih is the correct course of action in a democracy. You have already judged and convinced a whole country based on allegations.

Nice objectivity !

But you just have to glorify in twisting facts as even the title of your thread here shows.

As for the massacres and holocaust, more garbage from you. :barf:

BB

With the greatest of respect, it is pretty obvious that the Israeli ARMY has committed atrocities. I don't think that's even up for discussion, it is so obvious.

My ancestry is part German-Jew. So no accusations of anti-semitism please. I'm just realistic.

With the greatest of respect, it is pretty obvious that the Israeli ARMY has committed atrocities. I don't think that's even up for discussion, it is so obvious.

Do you have obvious links about the last Gaza raid then ?

My ancestry is part German-Jew. So no accusations of anti-semitism please. I'm just realistic.

All the more reason for you to denounce anti-semitism and racism when you see it.

robaus' is quite obvious to any casual reader, hence my denouncing it.

Ayway, signing off, 4 days holiday in Austria ;)

BB

Give up mate. The only response you will ever get from his kind is calling you names like "racist" or "anti semite". When he asks for links he doesn't raeally want any. I provided him with links that he requested once and he totally ignored them. His only agenda is to block any real discussion about problems in the middle east so the sionists he admires can continue with their genocide unchallenged.

ALHOLK

Hi,

I do not really remember what you are referring to, so cannot comment at all.

As for my 'agenda' here, LOL, again, no idea what you talk about.

Maybe I could have admired the real early sionists and the country they have built, but the religious lunatics that call themselves sionists today, I have absolutely no affinity with, let that be clear to all here.

But maybe you look up the word holocaust and genocide before using in a proper context.

So, tell me then the real' problems of the middle east ? Besides extrimists, religions, money and power struggle on both sides ?

BB

Archived