Cobra Gold Report(s)??

Savittre

When I was in Pattaya a couple of weeks back, I was told that the Cobra Gold R&R period would start approx. April 20, and be in Pattaya.

I'm not even in the LOS now, and I'm wondering-

-Is Cobra Gold on in Pattaya now?

-How long does it last?

-How is it affecting the Pattaya nightlife? Is everywhere busier than busy, prices through the roof, insanity everywhere?

If Cobra Gold is indeed on, I'd just like to hear some general impressions on how it's affected Pattaya. Thanks! smile.gif

Hi,

My friend in Pattaya tells me that the Americans are now here for Cobra Gold. it usually lasts 5 or 6 weeks but there is an advance party which may be the guys who have now arrived and also at the other end there are some guys who stay behind for a while for some finishing up exercises.

If been in Pattaya a few times when Cobra Gold was running and it's not really a problem. In fact it's nice to see guys and gals getting some leave and also the Thais seems fairly happy with the extra money going into the local economy.

If you find a bar suddenly gets busy you can either move on or just wait and you will often find the Navy guys have one drink and then move on themselves.

Even on the busiest nights you don't have to go home alone unless of course you want to.

Hope that helps,

Stump_Dog.

Archived