I Think I Just Got Married

panadolsandwich

I said – ‘Hey you, yeah you, listen you can’t do that – its... its simply not on. ‘ It’s like she’s swallowing my balls, Christ it feels like I’m in a washing machine - it must be the rinse cycle - Christ you can't do that! Man she’s taking this word blowjob and making it way too literal, too literally. I’m in this washing machine and I wonder how I can say I’m in a washing machine in Thai. Even you language experts – you enthusiasts – well it’s a lazy thought but I don’t believe you could ever say what I manage to say next...

Let us be kind – let us rewind, let us go back to when I met this crazy bitch. It doesn’t seem that long ago and indeed it wasn’t. She kind of emerged onto the scene in a big way. The first night was memorable – well it should have been - except that is I don’t really remember that much to be honest - I was drinking bottles of wine like they were alcopops. I woke up in the morning very glad that I was still intact – but I can’t mind much. This poor head of mine, there is only so many headaches it can suffer and surely I’m just reaching my quota. I spent most of the night in the bathroom and crawled out like a very penitent crocodile. I briefly remember she took one headphone, I took the other – then she came at me with intent whilst the music played - a crime of passion. She just kept coming - fuck me she just kept coming at me - being hungover and enduring a sex marathon is one of life's great delicacies I think.

I’m always hooking up with this sort of girl. The sort of girl that almost wants to rape you. That poor line – I don’t know where to draw the line – do you? Where is the fucking line? Can someone show me? She just went, well okay she wasn’t quite demur okay – but then she went from smiling demur to fucking nuclear. She took me to see the lights then she dragged me home...

She takes you out of the comfort zone – and when you’re out of that zone where do you go? You go into a new zone – uncharted territory – she lays back with her hands behind her knees and says, ‘put it anywhere’. Now this would be extremely sexy in most situations, but this girl is fucking beautiful, preternaturally endowed and she’s only 19 and she has a huge crush on me so severe that I can’t go anywhere by myself.

She follows me everywhere. She’s crowding me in. She wants babies. She wants to get married today. She wanted to get married yesterday. Actually I think I did marry her yesterday - it's all one big haze.

Any advice?

Panadol

BTW she's pregnant...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's Frede he has certainly taken some spelling and grammar courses.

He's had time to do a Master's since his last run-in with KS. :stirthepo

I'll bet he makes a living writing the 'Letters to Penthouse'.

'I never dreamed it would happen to me, but there I was - 5 nubile Thai maidens, a ladyboy and a gallon of lube ...'

She wears size 24 levi cut off shorts and a top like an abbrieviated bra. She wears gossamar like dresses like transparent condoms. I'm walking beside her along the street and guys Thai or Farang just clutch their nuts and look at me like - can't you control her or something? Can't you do something about her?

When we go to a restaurant and I go to the toilet she will get a least one proposition - some guy trying to force a phone number on her. She speaks about five words of English but it doesn't stop them. At the disco I'm always fighting to defend her honour.

She dances like a dream - she doesn't just exude sex on the dance floor - she takes on an ethereal, a magical quality - she transcends the dance floor and becomes a Goddess. That's when the trouble starts...

I'm convinced she doesn't know she's doing any of this - causing all this angst.

After some kind of argument I broke up with her. After a long night out by myself I came back - and there she was in the lobby asleep. The staff had told me she had waited for me all night. I gently picked her up in my arms and took her back to the room. She didn't seem to weigh much at all. She had this nokia phone that looked like it came from the late 90's - it was gripped tight in her small hand. It took some considerable effort to pry it out of her hands - and I couldn't help but look at it. There was something on it I saw that maybe I can say something about a bit later - I don't know...

Archived