My story is real no one made it up..read more!

Thank you very much, indeed everybody who gave me the advice. I am really appreciated with that. Many posted has asked the questions such as:

How do I know nanaplaza web it is very easy first of all I known from my boy friend atfer I have been with him for 3 years ?where is the popular place that farangs like to go for fun ? where is the most BG in Bangkok? Don?t forget my boyfriend is a farang.

I finished in university and college in Bangkok major of computer programming very easy to search for nanaplaza.com and if you found one web site you will find more in links.

Some questions asked : Why does not him find a job as a English teacher?

How can him? His english is not good enough, speaking, grammar, senes of teaching believe or not many times I have argued with him because I wonder why I have to teach a farang as him to speak properly english. (my pen not me pen, I went to?yesterday not I go?.yesterday) he speaks thai mixed with english 7 years until his english now become worse.

To find work in Bangkok is not easy. It not what you know? But who you know. We tried who do we know already but no one can help him some gave him a job to write a pragramme for them he did but they (2farangs) did not pay after my B. been doing for 2 month for him because no money. (now my B knows when you no money you no friend)

I used to work and studied together until I finish education I have never asked for my family to send me study in U. but, in the same time if I have some money left I send it back to my mum. But, now I asked mum many for the money, she?s never blamed me and also my friend in the office know my family life they all feel sorry with me (but no one know no my plan)

Now a day I still keep working on my work after finish work I come back to my place and teach a boy next door. Because I am working as a teacher somewhere in Bangkok.

How are you going to do if you were me?

-The car waiting for pay back the money, Rental still not pay for 4 months

-Have to pay the money back to University

-Still want to eat, buy the things for using per month

But, all of this is my salary is not enough to using per months!!! I wish my boss up to double, just dreaming!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure I wish he can do something if he can so I would not work so hard as now....not everythai women bad as you think. might be you have seen the bad way. that I can't argue with you because your idea any way thank you for replied.

Getting a work permit in Thailand is not easy, but is it "essential"?

Does your BF really want to work? He should have some skills. What languages does he speak? I imagine the hotel/tourism industry could use some farang language skills?

From what I understand is he IT trained? (writing programs) still should be possible to find a job in that segment.

I still don't get this. I know of low level farangs here in Chumpon who do have a job. Don't tell me it can't be done in Bangkok.

Jitima,

Well,sorry for what you had been dealing with.I am sure it is hard for you ..Do you really want a car when you are broke?Considering to move to the cheaper apt?

Maybe if you are really simplify your life I m sure you can save some more bath.Pls note work in a bar would make more money but how about the permanently nightmare?How can you get to sleep at night?Pls thinking about that,too

If you weren't us you won't know. Before I used to look down BGs and I didn't like farangs who come to Thailand for S.

I used to ignored farang who was tried to open window with me. what now!

many thanks James bond 007 abjout my car i am not worry about it to much because if my B work we can have it back because if I keep my salary for 3 months i can have a car back.

I am worring about apt. I would like to move to the cheap one but we have to find the big amount of money to move out off this place.

Jittima

Does your boyfriend know you are posting this story on this board? If he does it would be really interesting to hear his side of it? There are probably people on here who could help him find employment but the picture you have painted of him is that of a lazy parasite who really doesn't want to work as long as you are. I am sure that was not your intention and is almost certainly not what he is, else why would you love him, eh?

If you were to do what everyone is advising you not to, and start selling yourself, would you tell him what you were doing? If your plan is to do this secretly, is there not a danger that he will read your story and recognise himself in it, it is quite detailed?

LG

I actually don't think it's that easy to find an IT job in BKK or anywhere else for that matter. Unless you are a real hotshot with good connections the idea that IT jobs are easy to come by no longer (in my experience) holds true. The industry has had a LOT of layoffs and money for IT has dried up. That doesn't mean they don't exist but I would say that an English teaching job is more of a possiblity.

This business of him not speaking good (enough) English is bollocks. What country is he from?

If he's from an English speaking country it's GOT to be good enough. If he's a "programmer" he can't be that dumb.

But, if he can't even speak English and he's from an English speaking country then I would find a new boyfriend! (There are some fine quality gentlemen right here on the nanaplaza forum! Well, maybe just one or two!)

I've seen some extremely bad English teachers who are employed.

Then of course, he can go back to where ever he's from and make some money and come back (maybe when he can speak English) to Thailand.

I don't see why YOU'RE the one having to post on this board trying to find a job for HIM. HE should be the one posting to see if he can get a line on a job.

Archived