Short Time Rooms

Mike Goodtime

I tried a search of short time rooms on this site, but it seems like the posts are a bit dated. Could I get a list of current short time rooms in the Nana Plaza and/or Soi Cowboy area. Any links, advice, rates, etc. would also be appreciated.

I stay with a friend in the suburbs in the Bangkok area, but come into the city during the day to have some fun. Thinking about going to a couple of pool bars and getting some afternoon delights in.

Thanks!

Is Penny Black still functioning just inside Soi Cowboy? Then there was Asoke Place just outside Cowboy on Asoke, exit Cowboy and turn right its about 50 metres I think, even more low rent than the PB though.

Or just ask your mademoiselle du jour to nominate. I also recall places in Sois off Suk, between 7 and 15, something Inn??? Recall a long since forgotten BG7 must do dragging me to some such, condoms came with the room key.

I think Penny Black is still running, although I've never done anything there. Asoke Place was still in operation last time I had occasion to walk up Asoke to catch a cab. 99% of the time, I catch cabs from the Soi 23 end, to take the back soi to Soi 15 and my usual hotel.

World Inn (I think) on Suk Soi 7/1 may still be there, although there's been some remodeling lately, to make a small seafood restaurant plaza to replace the one on Soi 7 that was torn down.

More when I know it, in a little over a week.

Thanks for the comments! I will check them out.

Stranger: Yes, please report back on the short time situation when you hit Bangkok in a week or so. Oh, I remember World Inn. They had a great massage place in there too. One lady in there was amazing. They shut the massage department down when they did the remodel.

• 1 month later...

I have one more short-time room hotel to add to the list. I don't know the name of the hotel, but it is right around the Check-in Bar, a ladyboy establishment, on Soi 7. I was in the Beer Garden and the lady I got into conversation with knew of a short-time room hotel very close by. She was not kidding. We just walked south-west'ish towards Sukhumvit Avenue a bit and then I saw signs for the "Check-in Bar" in a side alley to the right. The short-time hotel is a little hole in the wall place. It cost me 400 Thai Baht. The place was clean and had two towels, etc. I liked it and so convenient being so close to the Beer Garden. Especially nice for the daytime mongers.