Deleted Posts In The Wrong Section - Of The 3Rd Kind

JaiRai

"If your ego starts out, 'I am important, I am big, I am special,' you're in for some disappointments when you look around at what we've discovered about the universe. No, you're not big. No, you're not. You're small in time and in space. And you have this frail vessel called the human body that's limited on Earth."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

It was a Wednesday I believe, towards the beginning of April. One of those hot lazy afternoons where you have the aircon full blast and a cold fucking heineken in hand, seeking out some escape from the oppressive and dirty ways of mother nature.

Tablet in hand I went to peruse the interwebs and turned my attention to this forum. There I saw a peculiar posting and clicked on it — it brought me to an empty page.

http://t2.thai360.com/index.php?/topic/62850-deleted-wrong-section/

As I chuckled to myself the network connection was lost and something akin to the white noise on a non-functional TV channel populated my screen. Odd. And then, everything got a bit fuzzy.

The next thing I remember is lying in a vacant lot on some long stretch of Ratchada Road. ‘How the fuck did I get here!?’ A Tuk Tuk driver pulled over, I thought to give me help - - but no, and handed me a crumpled up napkin. wtf. I called out for him to wait but he scurried off into the afternoon heat. Sweat started to ooze and went to use the napkin to wipe my face off, and that’s when I saw it on the napkin, the number. “053219490†was scrawled in green crayon. What’s this - a massage parlor phone number or something? I stuck the napkin into my shirt pocket and looked around to get a better sense of my immediate surroundings.

I could see that moments before I was sprawled just below a graffiti laden wall bordering the vacant lot.

k1-mouse-ratch.JPG

Alright this is getting weird — in a bad way. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. And what’s up with the strange mouse graffiti? As I scrutinized the painting the heat began to get the better of me. Sheer exhaustion compounded by sweat dripping into my eyes and…

What happened next would change my life forever.

• Like 3

What use is your inane post when 053 is the prefix for a land line Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lamphun, Mae Hong Son and fuck all to do with mobile numbers.

Do you just post shit to get your post count up? Quality not Quantity matters!

" What use is your inane post when 053 is the prefix for a land line Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lamphun, Mae Hong Son and fuck all to do with mobile numbers."

I wrongly connected the prefix 053 to somewhere else in the world, and thought stupidly that there was a connection wth Micky Mouse and not a massage parlour in Chaing Mai ..... My mistake I was wrongly thinking of something else at the time

...thank you for pointing out my error and showing me ...