Do You Have A Small Penis ?

unit731

"British outlets have been abuzz that history's biggest dick had a really small dick.

Crediting a book published last year, headlines screamed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler had a micro-penis as a result of a rare condition.

"Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the underside of the penis or, in some cases, on the perineum," historians Emma Craigie and Jonathan Mayo wrote in "Hitler's Last Day: Minute By Minute.""

The condition is associated with "micro-penis" formation.

LINK

In sign of apocalypse, Donald Trump defends the size of his … hands

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/in-sign-of-apocalypse-donald-trump-defends-the-025053649.html

Bret Baier asked Marco Rubio about the contradictory nature of personal attacks he made on Trump recently, including an implication that the businessman peed his pants backstage at the last debate and mocking Trump for having what Rubio described as abnormally short fingers. It was a fair question, one that the Florida senator immediately dodged by saying that he’d prefer to debate policies and experience.

Then it was Donald Trump’s turn to answer.

“I have to say this: He hit my hands,†Trump said. “Nobody has ever hit my hands. I’ve never heard of this one.†(Spymagazine famously referred to Trump as a “short-fingered vulgarian†throughout the 1990s.) “Look at those hands,†Trump said, holding his fingers up for everyone to see. “Are they small hands? And he referred to my hands: ‘If they’re small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee.â€