Ok, So I don't want a GTG afterall....

Fidel

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Fidel,

Ok...so your looking for a GTG (in the sense that she is not a hooker), who likes to have fun, and is exciting to you, and will give you some freedoms. It sounds like the problem might be that you live in a small village. BKK has around 5 million women, with only a fraction of that amount working in sex business. Maybe moving to a larger local will broaden your exposure. I think comparing bars in other countries with LOS is hard to do. From what I've heard, Thai's like to go out in groups, and it is hard to approach a Thai girl in this situation, because you must realize WE have a reputation too. Her fratinizing with a farang in a bar may cause many eye's looking on her as a not-so-good Thai girl. And, of course, searching bars in farang oriented area's will not produce the results you are looking for, either.

I think trying to find a place where many congragate in one place may be hard. I can't help but think your fustration is born from the fact you are in a small village, and have exhusted all means of traditional methods/places. Letting us know where you are, or at least the population, would help us a lot in giving you meaningful suggestions.

It may also be that moving somewhere else is not an option for you, because of employment. That fact would certainly narrow things down. Just explain your situation a little clearer, and you never know.....someone might have the answer for you. smile.gif

HT

[color:blue]I will tell the few farang/thai couples i know, how could they ever think of getting married? Come to your senses and never mind the kids..... color=blue>

Apparently you missed the entire gist of my note.

Population 50,000.I am thinking of having a boring girlfriend competition,I'm currently in the lead closely followed by a couple of other members of this board.And before anyone lays into me I'm one of the few locals who live communaly(i.e. not alone with their GF/BF)and we regularily have guests,partys and general get togethers at home,just seem to attract birds who wanna just watch T.V.and sleep.

I'm not complaining mind as I'm a lazy f**ker and dont speak Thai anyway(but am fluent in the international language of "mau").Anyone up for it?

"1) You have no hope of getting laid this decade, unless you marry."

She was virgin and 18 when i met her.Reached 19 having lost something on the way

"2) They think that having a drink.. even a social one, is a mortal sin and automatically makes you a bad person."

Don't think they do.Thais definetely drink when they go out(she doesn't and I hardly do)

"3) If you smoke.. God help you."

Yeah??

Quit smoking!Kidding I don't know on this one some non smokers of every races seem to look smokers with great contempt.She doesn't smoke and I do rarely

"4) Even if they're 25 years old you have to ask their Mum and Dad if they can come out to dinner."

Thanks whoever parents are upcountry and sending checks for her to study further in BKK.From what I hear it's a different story with many students staying with her parents

"5) All they do is watch TV and do cross stitch."

Communication and leisure time could be better but she hardly watches TV and doesn't stitch.Works out.Ah yes...she may think The Emporium is a greater achievement for Thailand than the Grand Palace.But than I won't really argue.

She cheered for France during the world Cup.Is that any good??

Working it up...

• 4 weeks later...

Hola El Jefe,

The view that non BG's stay virgins until marriage is very outdated! I know several uni gals who are not one the game. The ones who have BF's do as farang gals do in that regard. Some have Thai and some have farang BF's.

Of course there are huge cultural differences in other areas.

Archived