Here She Comes

panadolsandwich

And she thinks she knows the answer. But I'm feeling so low. I've motorbiked into back country to think things through. She doesn't know the answer, but she can see that I probably have it. But I don't know, by christ the things I don't know.. She knows, ha, she knows that I know. But what if she doesn't know that I know?

• Like 1

And she thinks she knows the answer. But I'm feeling so low. I've motorbiked into back country to think things through. She doesn't know the answer, but she can see that I probably have it. But I don't know, by christ the things I don't know.. She knows, ha, she knows that I know. But what if she doesn't know that I know?

but does she know you know she knows you know she knows ?

lol, I think she does - good answer, yet I'm still wondering??. She quite obviously has reason to believe, that I know she knows, that think I know and know, and therefore as you suggest, she does know !!!! But that would be an over simplistic analysis of the entire problem.

Well you know I think these logical elements should be puzzled together somehow, before I flesh out the details of this sordid story.