• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 chocolat steve

chocolat steve

old hand

• Board Sponsors
  • 11645 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:16

Africa was the one continent I've never been until last year. All others ticked off my box exception being Oz if we want to say its a continent. I visited Ghana, always wanted to for a variety of reasons. No fun per se.

Kenya
I have heard Kenya is the Thailand of Africa. The good and bad is, its easy to get a woman the bad is its now a top spot for kiddie diddlers. Lots of Brits and Euros going there to get with kids. I also hear that a surprisingly high percentage of the local female population in the capital are in the sex game.

Uganda
At least 5 people in the last 3 months have told me Uganda is a must. That the capital is a top club spot. They party and club non stop there.

Morocco
Although its technically a moslem nation arabs and moslems I know say the women there are easy...very easy.

Any advice? Its a huge continent.
"...you ever see me with a white woman, I'm just holding her till the police come..."  - Redd Foxx

#2 Mekong

Mekong

City Slicker

• Board Sponsors
  • 10360 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:32

How was Antartica?
風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

#3 baa99

baa99

stranger

• Members
  • 2320 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 22:07

View PostMekong, on 03 March 2017 - 12:32, said:

How was Antartica?

Warmer! :neener:

#4 Coss

Coss

Carpal Tunnel

• Board Sponsors
  • 10600 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 22:44

View PostMekong, on 03 March 2017 - 12:32, said:

How was Antartica?

Well yesterday it was OK, but today some folk say its getting warmer, but real evidence is hard to come by.

:)
Yes still wanting to be back in Vientiane, swinging in my hammock, supping ice n beer, in the shade of my Cashew tree.

#5 bust

bust

Beach Inspector

• Board Sponsors
  • 13091 posts
  • LocationNot where I should be

Posted 03 March 2017 - 22:48

All skeptics

Pretendingtobemale has a bit of Afrikan experience I believe
"I get enough exercise just pushing my luck"

#6 Pretendingtobemale

Pretendingtobemale

Pooh-Bah

• Board Sponsors
  • 1883 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:49

hahah - just a bit,

Ghana is more like Thailand I find that Kenya. In Ghana I can walk through the slums to get to a little reggai bar on the beach, people friendly, good clubs too.

East Africa, Kenya, is far less colourful than west africa, Ghana etc. I had a mate who looked after aids kids in a slum, she was forever fighting off bandits.

I don't go through slums in Kenya

When it comes to wild life, Kenya is great, some amazing national parks, also Tanzania.

Uganda is ok, great women, but mad as can be, but some stunners,

Stunners all over Africa,

Overall I really like Africa, I've lived in a few places there,

Ethiopia is good too, bit weird getting used to lack of oxygen but some stunning women, easy to meet too.

Central Africa I avoid - another member here was posted there for long lengths of time, brave man, fun guy too, but I doubt he'd go there voluntarily ,
לעבן צו פּאַלעסטינע

#7 Flashermac

Flashermac

Curmudgeon

• Board Sponsors
  • 53962 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:36

Back in my Peace Corps days, the two top countries among volunteers were Kenya and Thailand. They had the highest percent of volunteers extending beyond the basic two years. Ironically, I originally started training for Kenya. However, I dropped out because it was as an agriculture vol.and I know fanny adams about agriculture. I learned that after I'd broken the ice, 9 more trainees went in and resigned. Only two in the group had any ag background, and it didn't help any that training was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (a great place to be learning Swahili).
A happy childhood... is the worst possible preparation for life. - Kinky Friedman

#8 chocolat steve

chocolat steve

old hand

• Board Sponsors
  • 11645 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 17:33

Heading to Nairobi next Friday for a week to check it out. I did some reading and its not good in terms of safety but I want to go and see wildlife (literally and figuretively). Meeting up with a young lady there as my "tour guide" wink wink.

May try for Senegal at some point as well other west African countries (Ivory Coast, Cameroon, The Gambia).
"...you ever see me with a white woman, I'm just holding her till the police come..."  - Redd Foxx

#9 scoobydoo

scoobydoo

addict

• Board Sponsors
  • 506 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 19:46

a friend (steve, you met him) loved botswana, very friendly, peaceful, beautiful. Not sure on the 'action' but i can imagine its all there.

I went to SA in 96, big country, multi ethic. history lesson on SA not required!

#10 scoobydoo

scoobydoo

addict

• Board Sponsors
  • 506 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 19:46

ethnic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: 6c056d5ce1b2b44009cfedd6eafb0cf7
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #11
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 534 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(53) Included Files
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/index.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/initdata.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/base/core.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/conf_global.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/furlCache.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_11/skin_global.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/handlers/han_parse_bbcode.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/core.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications_addon/ips/gallery/extensions/bbcode/gallery.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/ads.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/session/api.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_11/skin_topic.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_11/skin_global_other.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/hooks/chatTabCount_97ceca9e35add3f64cd3fb0658d199c2.php
/var/www/clients/client20/web24/web/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
/topic/64019-africa/ =
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 64019
app = forums
t = 64019
last_visit = 1508528716
f = 18
start =
st =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 11
set_name = Thai360
set_key = 1352080388
set_parent_id = 1
set_parent_array = a:1:{i:0;s:1:"1";}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 1
set_author_name = KhunSanuk
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = Thai360
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:24:{s:5:"1.109";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"calendar_select";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:4:"1.31";a:2:{s:9:"css_grou...
set_added = 1352080388
set_updated = 1365405532
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent =
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 2
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data = a:3:{s:3:"css";s:6725:"#calendar_table td.selected { background: #E2E9F0 !important; background-color: #E2E9F0 !import...
_userAgents =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 11
_csscacheid = css_11
Next task = Today, 19:44
Time now = Today, 19:45
Timestamp Now = 1508528716

MEMBER: last_visit: 1508528716 / Today, 19:45

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_topic, skin_global_other
skin_global_11, skin_topic_11, skin_global_other_11
core_public_global, forums_public_forums, forums_public_topic, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors