What's Going On With Korean Airlines?

Flashermac

It was just the whole experience. I wanted to change seats for more room as the flight had open seats. Still in the cheap seat area, but no. They say I have to pay more money. Food was crap. Security took my lighter in Shanghai. What can't own a bic lighter in China airport

Had to change money out in the International zone to buy a coffee.. Seats were not comfy. Yea I got what I paid for..

Plus, then when I came back to work, I go in and out of Army bases, got flagged for 6 months because I traveled through China

Guess they thought I was spying. I asked the people I work for why the hassles lately, my wife clears security easy, but I was having issues. She has a Green card and I am a natural citizen.

They then ask if I flew through China. Yea why. They then explain. Screw that no more China..

OK, I'll bite. Was it the warm beer served by CE or the indifferent attitude of the stewardesses? I had 4 months from booking to the actual flight to read every negative review of CE (the positive reviews stated that you get what you pay for). I'll admit that I don't like flying through Chinese airspace and didn't appreciate the Chinese person behind me on the flight from Chiangmai to Hunan clearing his throat every 3 minutes and then spitting in a bag. From what I understand, CE customer service is crap, whether you have to call them or deal with them at the airport. Fortunately, there were no problems on my flight, so I had no dealing with them. Besides, the more money that I saved went into repairs at my Chiangmai house, which is the reason that I've gone back 3 times in the last 4 years. The house is now rented, so it's no longer a money pit for me.

A combination of the bad service and the connection. My MIL lives, and travels, with us. At the airports we use a wheelchair since her walking is limited. At Guanzhou (sp) an attendant Got her, wheeled her up to the second floor and left her. We waited until it was getting close to flight time, nothing. Found an area where CE people were working but no english and all ignored us. Eventually I found someone who got us to the flight barely on time. The airport is crap too!!

I used to love JAL, but I haven't had the occasion to use them since the 80's

The hotties were so pretty and polite and helpful, a marked contrast from the 80's era NZ farm trolls who were just getting enthused with in your face feminism...

I have been flying the BKK > NRT leg of my USA flight on JAL.

Last time coming back from the USA, the AA plane left 4 hours late (mechanical issues) so completely missing my

connection at NRT. I decided to go and arrive late and let the Japanese handle things.

The JAL staff did great!!!

They arranged a flight from Haneda, had my bus ticket all prepared, helped me with my three HUGE

suitcases...top service!

I arrived in the early AM in BKK but very pleased!!!