stickman's smells?

thai3

One interesting part this week is the clue to making it with nice girls-they like us to smell nice. Pretty obvious but just what do they like us to smell like? I saw an article recently claiming that some research showed girls are attracted to smells which remind them of their fathers. As nobody has made an essence of issan farmer aftershave yet, what is the nearest pong?

As I bloke who needs all the help I can get , I might start to experiment with this, i did try the pheromone spray on a few trips but it did not have any effect, unless it was that which made the soi dogs follow me about. So what is the smell ladies like? apart from plastic or the whiff of banknotes in leather-peter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Peter, how's it going?

I have always thought when it comes to Thai women, the best smell we can have is no smell at all.

We all know they despise BO and most don't like it when you smell like a lit pack of Kools. I'll just say bad breath is a real turn off for them too.

However, I have heard many say they get nauseous from the heavy cologne users. Actually, come to think of it, so do I. So, don't bathe in English Leather or Eau De Kwuay.

No, I think just taking a shower (hold the durian-scented soap, please) and perhaps using an unscented deodorant might do the trick. Of course, if you're like me, you might find yourself in need of 2-3 showers a day in this weather.

Hi mr S

OK, apart from being in the UK. I go for the no smell as well, as picking a pong you think will be attractive probably would turn as many off as on. I know I feel like that about lady purfumes, some do have a sensual attraction but many others are quite sickening, especially when too much is put on.

I just wonder what stick uses, essence of monkey scrotum maybe? for Issan types, and Eau De klong for those 'nice' posh Bangkok girls. Might take a girl to boots next time and get her to do a smell test on me.

Will you be changing your name again now you moved? why somewhere so big, are you planning a family! -peter

As you know, my 'company' pays for my digs, so I figured why not get a biggie? Actually, I have been living overseas now for nearly 13 years and have accumulated so much shit, I need a mega-joint to fit all of the stuff in.

I have always used Sarisin on this site, so will stick with it.

I gave up on asfo about a month ago, but, if I ever decided to read/post there again, I probably would change from Rudee to another moniker in keeping with my living location.

But, as long as I have this place to post (board and paysite), it is enough to keep me busy. This site is all about sanuk in Thailand, and that's what I like reading and writing about.

You're about due to make a trip to our fair town, aren't you?

I hooked up with an Issan girl recently for about three weeks.

Having just been in farang land for two years straight and eating too much crappy food, I was concerned about my body oder.

But after a week of eating that good Thai food and lots of fruits and vegetables and a couple long hot baths everyday i think that farang body oder faded.

Also when we went shopping we would pass the mens cologne department and i would ask her what kind she liked. She said nevermind, you smell good already.

She also didn't use perfume or even an underarm deodorant.

And her scent was heavenly. In all places.

I saw the same or simular article regarding the attraction of women to the oder of their father.

The article stated that persons of different genetic heritage have diferent pheromones so different bodily oders.

I am of Irish heritage living the southern US & have extremely dry skin. In Texas we have critters called 'chiggers' which cause inflamations simular to misquitos ( sp ), in my youth on several occassions I slept in 'chiggar' infested fields after college binge drinking parties & never recieved a single bite while friends at the same function were covered with 'bites'.

I haven't used deoderant or cologne in 30 years & sniff inspections of clothing ( even in BKK! ) demonstrate no oders. I bath daily but use soap sparingly, to drying on my already dry skin ( actually I hose off on a regular basis ). The 'deoderant' soaps are terrible for me, the soaps I use are of 'moisturizing facial' types.

I purchased a cologne at he HK airport duty free in 1979 ( 1979! ) & still have some left!

In the animal world bodily oder is necessary to find a suitable mate, all we need to do is find Sukhumvet. The pheromone sprays are probably deer ( or water buffalo ) pheromones anyway.

Thai women are very concerned about body odour and their attention to personal hygien is much greater than western girls or falangs. That is why they spend so much time in the shower when they visit you. You can never get really clean with just a 3 minute shower, a 2 hour Turkish bath or a sauna is much better, but how many falangs do that before going out for an evening? And you cannot cover it up with a quick spray.

I suspect also that the greater protein content of western diets leads to mercaptans and thioesters being excreted via the sweat glands and these are about the smelliest compounds known to man.

An appropriate body odour is helpfull at the beginning , save the pheronomes to later!

CM

My wife and I were shopping at Food Lion on Ekkamai. I was

looking for deodorant. The supply I had brought from the States had run out.

She urged me to buy a Thai brand called

Axe. When I asked her why, she told me that the smell of it

really turns on the Thai gals ... "number one she said."

It's ok. It comes in several different scents. It doesn't seem

to last as long as a couple of the American brands I like;

but, if it's going to drive 'em wild, who can argue with that?

I've always had real good luck just by using some speed stick and some Johnson & Johnson baby powder in a few choice areas. A little in the underarms, some below the belt, and a sprinkle on the chest.

I've received plenty of compliments with the girls generally saying that I smell good, not like most falang. Yeah, these are BG's, but I've heard it quite a few times.

I feel as though it's nice and moderate. Didn't want to overdo it with the Thais having bloodhound scent. Plus it helps to keep me dry. I find that even in BKK I don't sweat too much except for my brow. Maybe i'm just lucky in that aspect.

BTW-I heard somewhere that females sense of smell is up to 7 times greater than that of males.

"The baby powder, 'cause I can't smell sour"-...

Archived