stickman's smells?

thai3

The best smell is the smell of money and with a Thai women's keen sense of smell, before a night out you should rub a 500 baht note all over your body. This works in any country just ensure you use the right denomination to gain the best benefits.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to scientific studies conducted in the US, one of the scents that most commonly arouse women sexually (in the top 3) include baby powder.

I like to cover myself in "prickly heat" powder (you know the stuff mothers cover their kids with)!

It keeps me cool and it brings out the mothering instinct in the girls!

I saw an article recently claiming that some research showed girls are attracted to smells which remind them of their fathers.

That article somewhat true. My father is an Art editor back then when I was kid.He smelt like an ink ,paper black,or a good sunday newspaper.that's why I love sunday newspaper,nice smell.Hahaha. And I think this kind of essence is very sexy!

I am all for the perfumed talcum powder too. Baeng Horm in thai.

I have used the Lervia Brand Swiss Charmer for years. Great in a humid climate.

Damn! I just checked the name and noticed a drawing of a woman on the label. It seems it is woman`s talcum powder. That`s probably why they all like to confide in me and take off with my buddy!

Hua Nguu

If it's their fathers smell they like, then buffallo shite and mekong's your best bet.

---------------------------

Or in my experience Plaa Daek, Plaa Rah washed down with Lao Khao or Lao Thuan.

Hua Nguu

Stickman don't smell-he's a top guy even if he's a Canadian !

We smell coz we drink too much !

Sweatin it out.

Have a curry and go for the whole pong !!

I know that I found the right one on my first trip to LOS when all the girls compliment me about my cologne. One morning getting out of the shower I saw one of these girl spraying it on her, now I am sure I found the right one lol.

Murphy's Laws of sex

"Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either."

Archived