Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

Where's your sense of humour Phil?

I knew I was in for it... touched a nerve I reckon.

I have nothing against tuk-tuk drivers... I will be sure to go through all of YOUR posts with a fine tooth comb and misinterpret them because I have nothing meaningful to add.

By the way... answer truthfully, how many BGs do you know whom you would trust?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BelgianBoy,

GTG knew I was married. "Was" is what she did not know. Not her fault.

Even without this correction, her contribution to the thread is rather destructive. Look what people are talking about since she stepped in...

I started the thread with intention to share my experience with others who are in relationship with bgs, ex-bgs, tgs, whatever.

A real treadmill-like life of a bargirl, described in the membership section prompted me to do so.

Hi Fidel : I think I've met maybe two Bg's out of 100 that I could trust ! Not very good odds in any betting mans game . And I think your statements make a hell of alot of sense here . I think you just may have taken some of the heat away from GTG though . How much is she paying you ? (Humour) re: Joke !!

Guest lazyphil

I guess good and bad exist everywhere, gtg's- bg's etc, this has been gone over time and time again. For the record I'm married to a ex-bg for 14 months. Shes never given me any reason to mistrust her, she works like a trooper in our local Thai restaurant, taking care of our baby etc, I have a very average job which gives both of us hardly any finacial gain. So yes, I guess you hit a nerve because in this case you are wrong, I must of gotten lucky and found a gem. Just don't tar everyone with the same brush, its boring.

I'm sure there are exceptions and you should be big and ugly enough to not take comments like this personally if you feel they don't apply to you.

Remember, all I said was "I wouldn't trust..", ok? I, me.

I was giving MY opinion. I'm sure there are gems out there and I wasn't tarring everyone with the same brush....

read my post again and I think you'll see what I mean.

Speaking of BGs trusting a farang, it always amazes me when it happens.

In the course of 4 weeks in Pattaya I can remember 4 or 5 cases... In the afternoon I'd go to an ATM to get some cash, and go a beer bar for a few drinks. If the bar didn't have any change and they just asked me to come back and pay later when I had change. And the amount was anywhere between 100-300 Baht each time. Also, in all cases I was a first time visitor, these were not bars where I was known. It sort of pleasantly surprised me...

Archived