GF in jail

iuytrede

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one of the sickest thing I've ever heard. I would really like to hear the true outcome of this poor guy, meaning the outcome of his appeal, if there is such a thing in LOS. Sorry to the original poster for a possible highjack here, but someone needs to look at this.

HT

it sounds very reasonable.

she has to go to sanam luang, because there is a court for those kind of things. and, as others pointed out, shoplifting can give you a few years behind bars.

and yes, those minor things get sentenced very fast in thailand.

>>>>There was a person who stole 78,000 baht from their employer recently and they got 45 years imprisonment. YES, 45 YEARS! <<<<

No way. What were the circumstances? That's unreal.

HT

I think he was working on the expressway tollgates and siphoning a bit of money off over a period of time. Outrageous, I agree, especially when you look at what 'others' get away with here.

LG

It's a one in a million chance it's not a scam, but ask yourself a question: Suppose it's not a scam are you that much involved and in love with her to give her this enormous amount of money?

Another thought: She twice asked for a similar amount and you refused. Now she's in jail and asks for it again.

Advice: wake up, tell her you're sorry, but can't help her and set sails into the Nana-sunset...

Enourmous amount?? man thats a piss in the wind compared to what a friend of mine is doing. So far I would hazard a guess at 300K baht has been sent to a 37yr old ex BG he met in Nana and spent 4 weeks with over a year ago. I could write an awesome story about this but couldnt be bothered laugh.gif LOL

Normally if you get caught at shoplifting they will fine you about 10 times from whatever the price is. If that is real 20,000-30,000 TB is ridiculous amount to pay for Carrefour(1400*10*3), they were free lawyer for those who cant affort one. Why dont you call to Carrfour,(which brach?) the branch would be able to tell you ,what had happened.

Archived