what to do with schoolkids?

thai3

I'd prefer to dip them in batter, deep fry thoroughly, and serve with thick cut overcooked french fried potato, with a garnish of mushy peas. Washed down with three litres of super strength White lightening Cider (only £3.74 at Lo Cost)

Cheers

up the Latics

Bring a camera. Instamatic or digital so they can see the photos. That will keep them entertianed for a while. If a digital camera you can print up lots of copies later and send to them, lots of small ones on each sheet.

I visit some kids in Mae Hong Son every year. Last New Years took as many as could fit into my truck out to fish caves and later to lunch. You would not believe how many plates of som tam, chicken and rice they went thru. When I dropped them off they lined up an waied in turn, without coaxing or being told to.

Photo here http://members9.clubphoto.com/_cgi-bin/getImage.pl?imgID=8145587-45f3&trans=

But what else to do with them, since a field trip doesn't look like it is in the cards? That depends more on you and your talents. What are your talents or interests that they could relate to?

Archived