Nearest malls or other hunting grounds...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"but I have read in a few places that some non-BG Thai ladies go to Khao San Road area to meet farangs."

Yes...I've met quite a few rather scrubby westerners who told me how much they enjoyed the non prostitutes Gulliver girls :: ::

Few meters from there you've got The Club and crowdwise it looks like million light years apart.Girls aren't that friendly anymore though.Wich is somehow a good sign

Did u try the malls back in your home country ? The same here in thai, either you got wrong info., about thai that every place is pick-up joint. Just stick to the regular bars & go-go and enjoy your holiday before you land yourself with a broken arm or leg. Thai has vast culture enjoy your holiday.

vinod

humblestudent,

I think you brought this dirge of abuse on you by using the word 'freelancers' in your post. Had you simply stated you wanted to meet Thai straight girls in the malls/shopping centers I think you might have had better responses.

I agree that malls/shopping centers are not good places to go in search of freelancers. But, if you are interested in meeting straight girls, maybe....

Yep, you should stick with BG7, Thermae, Bus Stop, the farang discos (Nana, CM2, Riva's, Spasso's, etc.), Hard Rock Cafe, and the street if you are interested in meeting freelancers.

Hi,

I am very glad to see you posting.

Really, I thought the original poster was joking to insinuate that all Thai females can be bought for sex.

I agree, if sex is the only purpose to visit Thailand and he is willing to pay, why not stick with the bars, safer that way.

The danger is when one is misinformed about Thailand/women and believes it, don't you think?

Cheers!

Jasmine:

"Really, I thought the original poster was joking to insinuate that all Thai females can be bought for sex."

No such insinuation was ever made nor would it ever be...

humblestudent

HS,

you're cool. I hope jasmine did not mean sex is not the only reason to buy thai women, Ahahah. Just joking.

I think if you are interested in meeting thai women out of the usual P4P scene, a good way is to start at home, in thai restaurants. You may not score (or you may, why not?), as they say, but you may make a few new friends with friends themselves in BKK, or just get that special 101 course on straight thai girl psychology. Not much, but always a distraction....

Hi

I come across people, specially the single travelers who think thai is only sex and the sad part is, when they search the net they look for only this info and nothing beyond. This is the reason for there thinking and these tourists constitute a small fraction of the total tourists that thai gets.

On the other hand I come across normal people/ families who come to thai and have no clue about the bars & sex as they more into culture and traveling around like the normal tourists like they would if they were in any other country. When my wife came to Bkk last year we stayed in the hotel near the river away from sukhumvit and she asked me later when we got back that she did see many bars around, contrary to what she heard or read on the net about bkk.

vinod

Archived