Nearest malls or other hunting grounds...

I've decided after reading some more posts, that I'm going to spend a little (not a lot!) of time at a few of the malls or other promising places to see if I can bump into some young freelancers during my next bkk trip.

I know this can be really hit and miss so I'm not going to fill my precious LOS days with it, but I want to see what happens...

***If I'm staying at Majestic or at a place around Soi Asoke, what are the best AND NEAREST places to look for girls like this? Malls, restaurants etc...

Being close by is important in my view becuase a) I don't want to travel long distances just to try my hand at this a few days, and B) I don't want to have to travel a long way to get back to the hotel if I find one!

In other posts I've heard MBK and Siam Square mentioned...

Good hunting grounds or not?

thanks men...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad 'smeg' has left the building -- he was the unchallenged 'hombre numero uno' when it came to shopping mall hunting :)

Otherwise, no further comments from me: I think it's a stupid idea, frankly. Ok, if you were looking for 'normal' / 'farang curious' girls, but freelancers? ::

no problem.

thai women actually only go to the malls and department stores to find a farang man to take them short time. so don't worry, just walk up to anyone and be very direct. just ask them, flash a few hundred baht notes, and off you go.

You may have luck at the "Soi 7 beergarden shopping and food complex. I believe the bar girl section is located on the first floor. Just ask one of attendants on the right as you walk in, and they can show you where the B/G section is.

If not, go to Nana Hotel lobby, grab a beer, and sit in lobby right across from front desk. A steady stream leaving the elevator, unattached, all day (and night) long.

If you don't have much time, just stand on the corner of Suk and soi 4 with a 500 baht note stuck to your forehead. :)

HT

Says flyonzewall:

no problem.

thai women actually only go to the malls and department stores to find a farang man to take them short time. so don't worry, just walk up to anyone and be very direct. just ask them, flash a few hundred baht notes, and off you go.

LOL

I'd like to see this dude follow your advice. The Emporium maybe? Watching a petite thai girl kicking some farangs ass would be good fun indeed.

yes I agree with your comment on the Nana hotel mall(lobby),I would also recommend the food court further down from the mall(lobby).Just wait for a partner to leave by herself while hubbie finishes his all american breakfast.Dont forget that 500bht note on the forehead,very important

cheers :o

>I'm going to spend a little (not a lot!) of time at a few of the malls or other promising places to see if I can bump into some young freelancers during my next bkk trip.

>I know this can be really hit and miss so I'm not going to fill my precious LOS days with it, but I want to see what happens...

Have you tried your strategy at home? Many shopping malls there, filled with bored housewives. And you want to invest just a "little of time".

Sorry, in my reading, your post indicates that you either think very highly of yourself or very low of Thai women.

Ones that are available - you know where to find them.

Other than that, it may take much longer than "just little of time". And some other qualities that, I would believe, you posess.

Try Robinson mall at Asoke. Wish you a very successful hunting.

Archived