Fragrance ?

Yep, I have been asked to bring back Chanel (no copies, please!) too and damn, that is expensive.

As I have mentioned when this thread has appeared before (seems like monthly), I like to buy those samplers, such as the ones they sell in Duty Free. These have a nice selection of 5-6 different perfumes/colognes in small bottles which go over very well with Thai ladies.

As everyone else is saying there are a couple threads about this. Well what I picked up from those was. Axe Body spray( which you can buy in Thailand) and Baby Power in a few key areas. However what I found that the girls like the most for themselves was my shower gels and body lotions. I went to Victoria Secret and Bath& Body works and bought all the fruity smelling ones (please hold editorial comments). Of course I don't use this stuff in the states but the girls LOVED it.

and it's always a plus to have a girl coming out smelling like Strawberries and cream vs. Hotel soap.

>As I have mentioned when this thread has appeared before (seems like monthly), I like to buy those samplers, such as the ones they sell in Duty Free.

And, once monthly I post what several different girls told me - a parfume is considered to be a "go away" present. If they really need one, they would rather ask for money and do the shopping themselves.

Female members, is that true?

Shame, parfumes are an easy pick present, cost a lot, conveniently oferred at airports and smell nice.

H.T : Thanks for your in depth post on "smells so good ! And from yours' , and the rest of the boards' input it's safe to say that baby powder is given the green light ! I love baby powder too and I'm not into colognes or aftershave lotions so this is good news for me ! Also I just want to thank the women for their input because they are the ones we aim to please ! So , it's baby powder and soapy suddsy smells that win the day ! Thanks all !

Mr. T : I'll be buying fruity lotions then ! I love the after shower lotions with just a hint of something fruity . Once again thanks all ! And by the way , there's a commercial in America for Axe body spray that women cannot resist . I guess the effect is world wide !

Archived